- Women working better in the workplace.
- Corporate America has become a Battlefield. Hear how Adrenna’s Great-Grandmother’s Assyrian Genocide survival story relates to women working together, now more than ever, in the work place.
- Dealing with Toxic bosses.
- Thriving through adversity.
- Maternity Leave Laws and learn how companies need to embrace a more flexible schedule for new moms who can transition back to full time hours.
- Social Media branding and the importance of branding yourself properly on social media.
- First Impressions.
- The Myth of “Doing it All” as women! Is it really a myth? We each have our own definition of doing it all. A lot of pressure for women and how to overcome them without feeling guilty.
Adrenna Alkhas is the marketing and communication director for the Stanislaus County Fair and an adjunct professor at Modesto Junior College and lecturer at Stan State Communication Department.
She graduated with her Masters in Communication from University of the Pacific in 2004 and received her Doctorate in Educational Leadership from CSU Stanislaus in 2011.
Adrenna’s marketing strategies and tactics for the Fair have received several recognitions, the most recent being named “Publicist of the Year” by PR News.
Other awards include, Honorable mention for “Best Event Marketer” for PR News; 1st place awards through Western Fairs Association (WFA) for “Best Social Media Campaign” as well as second place awards for other social media categories through WFA.
In 2017, Adrenna was a recipient of The Modesto Bee’s “20 under 40” award. She created the award winning empowHER Lounge at her local Fair, which is geared towards inspiring young girls to be great leaders in our community.
Giving girls the confidence to be themselves through workshops and giving them the skills needed to empower others as much as empowering themselves. Adrenna is married and has three children.